Throughout the year I’ll be presenting on a variety of Sitecore and ALM topics. I guarantee a good show! Would you like me to present at your event? Contact me on Twitter (@AgileStCyr)!
- March 6, 2018: Sitecore Digital Destiny Tour (Seattle) – Keynote and What’s New
- March 8, 2018: Sitecore Digital Destiny Tour (Chicago) – Keynote and What’s New
- March 12, 2018: Sitecore Digital Destiny Tour (Atlanta) – Keynote and What’s New
- March 14, 2018: Sitecore Digital Destiny Tour (New York) – Keynote and What’s New
- April 23rd-24th, 2018: SUGCON EU (Berlin) – XP Services – Scale up and Scale out
- December 13, 2017: Montreal SUG – Sitecore Symposium Panel
- November 9, 2017: Sitecore Digital Destiny Tour (Tokyo) – Keynote – Integrating digital and context toward improving customer value
- October 18, 2017: Sitecore Symposium 2017 – Effective DevOps for Sitecore
- October 17, 2018: Sitecore Symposium 2017 – Opening Keynote
- September 28, 2017: Montreal SUG – Continuous Improvement of DevOps practices in a Sitecore context
- July 17, 2017: Sitecore GSKO Tech Day – MarTech Deep Dive
- Mar. 29, 2017: Toronto SUG – What’s all this noise about Sitecore on Azure?
- Nov. 30, 2016: Unofficial Sitecore Training Webinar – Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Nov. 12, 2015: DevOps East Conference – Advance ALM and DevOps Practices with Continuous Improvement
- Oct. 1-2, 2015: SUGCON NA 2015 – Continuous Integration
- Sept. 16, 2015: Toronto SUG- Continuous Integration
- July 16, 2015: Webinar – Unlock the power of xDB
Jason is a Technical Evangelist with over 15 years of experience in the software development field using a variety of technologies. His primary focuses are in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Sitecore, infrastructure, system integrations, software architecture, and stopping slap shots.
Having spent his career delivering digital solutions with a focus on quality assurance, deployment processes, and ALM tools, Jason now brings his expertise to Sitecore as a Technical Evangelist in Sitecore’s Technical Marketing team.