I recently posted a prototype solution to our corporate blog showcasing unit testing against Sitecore 7 indexes. I have made a solution available for download to show you how to use MSTEST to execute unit tests against fake indexes in Sitecore 7, and also how to do this without a mocking framework. Along with the download, I put together a slideshare about my misadventures trying to get this set up, and to also help explain some of the prototype. Try it out, and let me know what you think!
- The blog: Sitecore 7: A developers quest to successful unit testing
- The slides: Sitecore 7 unit testing, and how I went through the 4 stages of developer denial
- The code: Unit Test Prototype (Visual Studio 2013, 6 MB)